The new COBI 10.5 CM LEFH Field Gun (2292) is a German WWII military brick set from COBI Blocks. The COBI 10.5 CM LEFH is 1/35th scale and includes one, German WWII mini figure and 130 Lego compatible brick parts. the set is part of COBI Bricks WWII Historical Collection.
The 105mm howitzer was the standard equipment of German field artillery units during World War II. It was also used in the Wespe vehicle. The howitzer entered service in 1935 and was adapted for horse transport. Despite the creation of more modern weapons at the turn of the 1930s and 1940s, it remained in continuous use until the end of World War II.
- 132 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 1:35 scale howitzer model
- 1 figure
- A block with the name of the set
- PAD PRINTED, only prints
Model dimensions (L x H): 16 cm (6.3") x 7.5 cm (3")