Did you know that the human eye naturally sees everything upside-down, and your brain flips the image so that you see the world the way you do?
The Upside Down Challenge Game literally reinterprets your reality by showing your mind what your eyes actually see. This inventive inversion turns even the simplest of ordinary tasks into a real skill challenge. Oh, and it's a hilarious ton of fun too!
Gather a group around, put on the goggles, and start seeing the world upside-down. Then take turns attempting to complete what would otherwise be easily achievable tasks: draw a star, write the word "fun", or pour water from one cup into another. It sounds easy, but it feels nearly impossible.
You'll find to your amazement that these simple eye-hand coordination can only be achieved with Herculean efforts and mega concentration. See how you fare in a festivity of flipped-vision fun with your friends and family and play the Upside Down Challenge Game.
- A party game that turns easy tasks into hard ones when it turns your vision upside down
- Win the game by earning points while competing in challenges with the upside down goggles
- Goggles are one-size fits most with an adjustable elastic strap
- Includes 1 pair of vision-flipping goggles, 1 drawing pad, 25 challenge cards, and 5 create-your-own challenge cards
- Recommended for ages 8+
- Recommended for 2-6 players